There are seven statewide elected officials in the Statehouse.
They may be contacted three different ways: mail, phone, or e-mail. To mail a letter, the Statehouse address is 200 W. Washington St., Indianapolis, IN 46204. Below are the two other ways to contact your statewide officials.
- Gov. Mitch Daniels. Phone: 317-232-4567.
To e-mail him, visit www.in.gov/gov and click the “Ask Mitch” link in the left column.
- Lt. Gov. Becky Skillman. Phone: 317-232-4545.
To e-mail her, visit www.in.gov/lg and click the “Ask Becky” link in the left column.
- Secretary of State Todd Rokita. Phone: 317-232-6531.
To e-mail him, visit www.in.gov/sos and click on the “Contact Us” link.
- Attorney General Greg Zoeller. Phone: 317-232-6201.
Send e-mails to email@example.com.
- Treasurer Richard Mourdock. Phone: 317-232-6386.
Send e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Superintendent of Public Instruction Dr. Tony Bennett: 317-232-6610.
Send e-mails to email@example.com.
- Auditor Tim Berry: 317-232-3300.
Send e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org
Indiana has 109 state agencies. To receive a complete list of them please call my assistant, Catilin Gamble at 317-232-9753. She can mail you a list or give you the correct contact information for the agency you desire.
To find a complete list of agencies online, visit www.in.gov and click on the “Find an Agency” link. Agency Web sites include contact information.
The numbers for the State Information Center: 317-233-0800 or 800-457-8283.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.