Date(s) & Time(s)::
September 21, 2012
Location: Fort Wayne Museum of Art
Phone: (260) 422-6467
After 13 years of trolley hopping on Thursday night, Trolley Tour is switching to Friday! Mark your calendars and watch your mail for your Trolley Tour invitation.
What is Trolley Tour? It's an evening to discover the vibrant art scene in downtown Fort Wayne. Trolley Tour is more than a night of art - it's lively music, fabulous nibbles from area restaurants and caterers, as well as an interesting mix of people. You don't need to be a lover of fine art to have a great time on Trolley Tour. Don't miss all the fun!
Tickets on sale now!
Purchase your tickets now by calling 260-422-6467.
Ticket Prices: FWMoA Members - $25
Non-Members - $30
Participating Galleries and Restaurants/Caterers:
• Allen County Public Library: Jeffery R. Krull Gallery (Flanagan’s)
• Artlink (Club Soda)
• B. Mitchel Fine Jewelry (Chop’s)
• Castle Gallery (Baker Street)
• First Presbyterian Church Gallery (DeBrand Fine Chocolates, Firefly Coffee House, Nutcracker Sweet Shoppe)
• Fort Wayne Museum of Art (The Oyster Bar)
• Lotus Yoga, Wellness & Gallery (Calhoun Street Soups, Salads and Spirits)
• Northside Galleries (Mad Anthony Brewing Co.)
• Potter’s Wife Gallery (Shigs in Pit)
• RataRt (Casa)
• Ryan Hadley Studio (Goeglein’s Catering)
• The Orchard Gallery (Catablu)
• University of Saint Francis: School of Creative Arts (AVI)
Trolley Tour Volunteers Needed! Attend the Trolley Tour for free by volunteering for at least one shift during the night. Email Justin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.