Date(s) & Time(s)::
October 12, 2012 at 7:30 AM until 3:30 PM
Location: Matthew 25 Health and Dental Clinic, 413 E. Jefferson Blvd.
The 22nd annual Healthy Cities Health Fair and 16th annual Veterans’ Stand Down is scheduled to take place on Friday, October 12, 2012 from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Matthew 25 Health and Dental Clinic. A coat give-away is a part of this annual event. Please join the Healthy Cities/Veterans’ Stand Down Committee in efforts to collect over 1,000 new and slightly used coats for distribution.
The committee hopes to have a great variety of coats to meet each individual’s needs this season.
They are collecting new and “gently” used coats ranging in sizes from newborn to adults 5XL. Their most pressing needs includes sizes XL to 5XL. The public is encouraged to set up collection
campaigns at their offices, schools, churches, or community organizations.
New and “gently” used coats may be dropped off at the following Fort Wayne locations:
- Wayne Township Trustee’s Office, 320 East Superior Street
- Matthew 25 Health and Dental Clinic, 413 East Jefferson Street
- Allen County Public Library, Main Branch, 900 Library Plaza
- Starbucks Coffee, 3906 E. State Blvd.
- Starbucks Coffee, 5723 Coventry Lane
- Starbucks Coffee, 10030 Lima Road (Corner of Dupont and Lima)
- Starbucks Coffee, 502 W. Jefferson (Downtown)
- Parkview Health & Fitness Center, 3000 E. State Street
- FWRadiology, 3707 New Vision Drive
- Graybar Electric Company, Inc., 5425 Distribution Drive
- Open View MRI, 10202 A Coldwater Road
Donations of 10 or more coats can be picked up from your site. Donations will be accepted through
October 5, 2012.
Please contact either Joy or Stella for more information:
Joy Olry at 260.469.4743 or email, email@example.com
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.