Date(s) & Time(s)::
Daily at 2:00 PM until 3:00 PM from October 3, 2012 until November 21, 2012
Location: Allen County Public Library: Main Branch - Children's Services
radKIDS is a national program which teaches grade-school children how to
- Resist Aggression Defensively. radKIDS learn to combine their own personal abilities with new skills acquired in radKIDS classes to escape the horrible realities of abduction, bullying, school violence, child abuse and neglect, sexual assault and manipulation.
- Designed for children ages 5-12 and their parents, this Personal Empowerment Safety Education curriculum includes the following topics:
• Home, school and vehicle safety
• Out and about safety
• Realistic defense against abduction
• Good, bad and uncomfortable touch
- Through radKIDS training, children become empowered and learn to replace the fear, confusion and panic of dangerous situations with confidence, personal safety skills and positive self-esteem. Advance registration for this 8 week class is REQUIRED; call Children’s Services at 421-1220 for more information or to register your child.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.