There's nothing more down-home than country-style ribs made on the grill, and if you’re looking for some stick-to-your-ribs satisfaction, these saucy ribs are for you.
Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2-1/2 to 3 pounds country-style pork ribs
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients, except ribs, to make a glaze.
- Grill ribs 15 to 20 minutes, basting occasionally with glaze during the first 10 minutes of
cooking, and turning ribs over occasionally.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.