Potato salad lovers will rejoice in this novel twist on a favorite cold summer salad. Boasting a fiesta of flavors, our Taco Potato Salad is sure to be the talk of your patio party.
- 3 pounds white potatoes
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions (green onions)
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup coarsely crushed ranch-flavored tortilla chips
- Place potatoes in a large pot with enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 20 to 25 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and taco
seasoning; mix well.
- Cut cooled potatoes into chunks and place in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise mixture and remaining ingredients to potatoes and mix until thoroughly combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Check out our other exciting deli salad recipes.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.