Perk up your next party with our Backyard Bean Bake and enjoy the tastes of an old-time barbecue. And shhhh...no need to tell anyone it all started with canned baked beans! That’s your secret!
Cooking Time: 30 min
• 2 (16-ounce) cans baked beans
• 2 (2.8-ounce) cans French-fried onions
• 1/4 cup molasses
• 3 tablespoons real bacon bits
• 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
• 1 tablespoon butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except one can of French-fried onions; mix well then pour into prepared baking dish.
3. Top with remaining can of French-fried onions and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly and the onions are golden. Serve immediately.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.