Everything seems to taste better with bacon in it, and that goes for our delicious pull-apart Bacon Monkey Bread. Whether for breakfast, brunch or a snack, this one will disappear in a flash!
Makes: 1 (10-inch) ring
Cooking Time: 40 min
What You'll Need
• 11 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
• 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 3 (10-ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
• 1/2 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine bacon, Parmesan cheese, and onion; set aside.
3. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Dip one-third of biscuit pieces into melted butter, and place in prepared Bundt pan. Sprinkle with half of bacon mixture. Repeat layers with remaining biscuit pieces and bacon mixture, ending with biscuit pieces.
4. Bake 40 minutes, or until golden. Cool in pan 10 minutes; invert onto a serving platter, and serve bread immediately.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Bread/Bacon-Monkey-Bread-5024#0458DIlL4OTWVj9S.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.