Your oven does all the work and you're the hero who will lure everyone to the table to enjoy this delicious Baked Fish Scampi. Packed with lots of fresh flavor, this one will earn you a seaworthy thumbs up!
Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
• 2 1/2 pounds cod fillets, cut into 2-inch pieces
• 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
• 4 garlic cloves, minced
• 2 scallions, sliced
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
• 1 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place fish in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
2. In a large skillet, melt butter over low heat. Add garlic, scallions, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper; saute 2 minutes. Pour mixture evenly over fish.
3. Bake 15 minutes, or until flakes easily with a fork.
• Serve over rice pilaf and drizzle with lemon juice.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Fish/Baked-Fish-Scampi#vfG5xi0YI09E022H.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.