Our southwestern-style Border Biscuit Bake is so easy to throw together, and these melt-in-your-mouth zesty wedges will surely turn any meal in to a fiesta, as a side dish or even instead of traditional rolls!
Cooking Time: 40 min
1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1 (10.2-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1 (16-ounce) jar salsa
3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 green bell pepper, chopped
3 scallions, sliced
1 (2-1/2-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Separate biscuit dough into a total of 13 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces. Place in a large bowl and add salsa; toss to coat well.
3. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese, bell pepper, scallions, and olives.
4. Bake 35 to 45 minutes, or until edges are golden and center is set.
5. Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes before cutting into squares.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.