Pizza for dessert? You bet! Our Caramel Apple Pizza has all the hallmarks of autumn and is perfect for Halloween or any entertaining this season!
Makes: 10 - 12 slices
Cooking Time: 10 min
What You'll Need:
• 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cut into 1-inch thick slices
• 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
• 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 3 apples, thinly sliced
• 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
• 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 12- to 14-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
2. Place cookie dough slices on prepared pan. With lightly floured hands, press dough together.
3. Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until top is lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool.
4. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon , and vanilla until smooth. Spread mixture over crust and arrange apples over top. Drizzle with caramel topping, sprinkle with nuts, and serve.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Misc-Desserts/Caramel-Apple-Pizza-from-Mr-Food#mc0XLl06oZYt0i9L.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.