Enjoy wedges of our homemade Cheese Bread studded with onion and parsley. This hearty bread will perfectly sop up the flavors of any of your favorite saucy dishes.
Cooking Time: 25 min
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1 egg
• 1 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix
• 1 tablespoon minced onion
• 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
• 2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8- or 9-inch round pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine milk and egg. Stir in biscuit mix, onion, 1/2 cup cheese, and parsley; mix well then pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese over batter and pour melted butter over top.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Bread/Cheese-Bread-from-Mr-Food#Kuw75LF8pjlzbUfS.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.