Looking for some cool ideas for family-friendly weeknight meals? Then our shortcut version of Chicken & Broccoli Hotdish uses the convenience of lots of fresh-tasting frozen and refrigerated ingredients, making you a one-pan hero!
Cooking Time: 55 min
What You'll Need:
• 1 (10.75-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup
• 1 1/2 cups sour cream
• 3/4 cup milk
• 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
• 1 (22-ounce) package frozen chicken breast strips, thawed, coarsely chopped
• 1 (14-ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
• 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
• 3 tablespoons butter, melted
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, milk, and Cheddar cheese; mix well. Stir in chicken and broccoli and pour into prepared baking dish.
3. In a medium bowl, combine potatoes, butter, salt, and pepper. Evenly sprinkle over chicken mixture.
4. Bake uncovered 55 to 60 minutes, or until heated through and golden brown.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Chicken/Chicken-and-Broccoli-Hotdish#QVmhBABT2Kyr9uKV.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.