Tart and tangy whole berry cranberry sauce and citrusy mandarin oranges co-star as the perfect tasty pairing in our luscious, colorful Cranberry Relish Squares that'll dress up your holiday bird or add pizzazz to an anytime weeknight meal.
Chilling Time: 4 hr
What You'll Need:
• 3 (4-serving-size) packages cranberry-flavored gelatin
• 2 cups boiling water
• 1 (14-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
• 1 cup chopped pecans
• 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
What To Do:
1. Place gelatin in a medium bowl and add boiling water; stir to dissolve gelatin. Add cranberry sauce , pecans, and oranges; mix well. Pour into an 8-inch square baking dish.
2. Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until set. Cut into squares.
• These can be made several days in advance. Simply keep covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve. If you can't find cranberry-flavored gelatin, strawberry or cherry gelatin will work just fine.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Relishes-Sauces-Seasonings/Cranberry-Relish-Squares-2708#Jkt8DAiQ1meF2y1L.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.