If you love chocolate and homemade cookies, than what could be yummier than a double dose of chocolate flavor with these easy cookies made from...a cake mix! You just have to try ‘em!
Makes: 4 1/2 dozen cookies
Cooking Time: 10 min
What You'll Need:
• 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
• 1/2 cup vegetable oil
• 2 large eggs
• 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
• 1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs, until batter is smooth.
3. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
• Melt a few caramels and drizzle on top and between pecans...then they're like Turtle Cookies!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Cookie-Recipes/Double-Chocolate-Cookies-5054#Fm0grDj21VoBTXUw.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.