There are so many reasons you're gonna love our light, yet hearty Easy Cheesy Italian Noodles. From the lively flavor combo of the herbs and spices, to the full-flavored Parmesan cheese, this one can't be beat.
Cooking Time: 20 min
• 1 pound egg noodles
• 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1 cup finely chopped fresh basil
• 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 3/4 cup grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta just until tender. Drain and place in a large bowl; set aside and keep warm.
2. In a large skillet, heat butter and olive oil; add basil and garlic, and saute 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Add basil and garlic mixture and remaining ingredients to pasta; mix well and serve immediately.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pastas/Easy-Cheesy-Italian-Noodles#kmsbt335T0QYUtpm.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.