Our behind the scenes look at Disney World's Fantasyland inspired our Test Kitchen to create the ultimate "bacon fantasy" recipe. As part of our week-long "Taste of Disney" series, our Fantasy Chicken will have your gang going hog wild!
Cooking Time: 20 min
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, butterflied (See Note)
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/4 cup refrigerated garlic and herb spreadable cheese, divided
• 8 slices crisp cooked bacon, divided
• 4 Cheddar cheese slices
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. On a flat surface, open chicken breasts like a book. Lightly sprinkle each chicken breast with salt and pepper on both sides. Evenly spread 1 tablespoon of garlic and herb cheese on one side of each chicken breast, then place 2 bacon slices over cheese. Fold chicken breasts over and place on prepared baking sheet.
3. Bake 15 minutes; remove from oven, top each with Cheddar cheese, and bake 5 additional minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.