You won’t need a glass to drink in the refreshing fruity tastes of our Fuzzy Navel Party Mold. This gelatin mold packs all the tastes of a favorite Fuzzy Navel cocktail minus the alcohol. This way the whole family can enjoy this awesome dessert that fits spring parties and summer picnics perfectly.
Chilling Time: 8 hr
• 2 (4-serving-size) packages orange gelatin
• 1 cup boiling water
• 2 (15-ounce) cans peaches in juice, drained and 1/2 cup liquid reserved
• 3 cups sour cream
1. In a large bowl, combine gelatin and boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in reserved peach liquid; set aside.
2. In a blender, combine peaches and sour cream; blend until smooth. Add to gelatin mixture; mix well.
3. Pour mixture into a 2-quart mold or large serving bowl and cover.
4. Refrigerate 8 hours or until firm.
5. When ready to serve, immerse bottom of mold in warm water for a few seconds, then invert onto a flat serving plate and release mold. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
To make this extra party special, garnish with fresh raspberries or orange slices.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.