Our yummy Garlic Cheddar Biscuits are such a cinch to prepare, why would you buy ready-baked ones? These warm, freshly made flavorful biscuits will melt in your mouth.
Cooking Time: 10 min
What You'll Need:
• 2 cups pancake and baking mix
• 3/4 cup milk
• 3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter, melted
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, stir baking mix, milk, and cheese until a soft dough forms. Drop dough by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
3. Mix garlic powder and butter; brush half the mixture over biscuits.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Brush remaining garlic mixture over warm biscuits and serve.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Bread/Garlic-Cheddar-Biscuits#EtZJdHxDGW14TzVg.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.