Splash on the lime and liven up plain old grilled chicken with our flavor-packed homemade marinade. Garlic Lime Chicken cooks up quick and teams with any of your favorite grill go-alongs.
Chilling Time: 30 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
• 1/2 cup soy sauce
• 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1. Combine all ingredients except chicken in a large bowl or resealable plastic bag. Add chicken; marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, mixing once.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees F). Coat grill rack with cooking spray and place on grill. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade, and place on rack.
3. Grill 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done.
• If you prefer to cook this indoors, you can make it in a grill pan on your stovetop.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.