A slow cooker is the trick to easily making our Ghoulish Glazed Meatballs. And the treat here is the special saucy flavor these get from chili sauce and grape jelly.
Makes: 32 meatballs
Cooking Time: 3 hr
What You'll Need:
• 2 pounds lean ground beef
• 1 egg
• 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
• 1/4 cup water
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 (12-ounce) jar chili sauce
• 1 cup grape jelly
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
What To Do:
1. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, water, salt, onion powder, and pepper; mix well. Form into 1-inch meatballs and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, mixing well. Pour half the sauce into a 6-quart slow cooker then place all meatballs into the sauce, overlapping if necessary. Pour remaining sauce over meatballs.
3. Cover and cook on low setting for 3 to 5 hours, or until meatballs are cooked through and no pink remains in the center.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Beef/Ghoulish-Glazed-Meatballs#umqjp6faF1pE5Dgj.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.