Finally! A great use for all that leftover Halloween candy ! What's more, the kids will love making Halloween Candy Bars as much as they'll love eating them.
Makes: 16 to 20 bars
Cooking Time: 25 min
What You'll Need:
• 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
• 3/4 cup granulated sugar
• 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 eggs
• 1 1/2 cups chopped leftover candy bars, divided
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray .
2. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Beat in eggs then gradually blend in flour mixture. Stir in 1 cup chopped candy then spread batter into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup chopped candy.
4. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Bar-Cookies/Halloween-Candy-Bars#YECkqJkeqTis7fFL.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.