Save room for dessert! Our Hotel Rice Pudding is one you won't want to pass up. Inspired from a popular recipe often used by hotel chefs for generations, this creamy comfort food just sticks to your ribs.
Cooking Time: 45 min
• 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 3 eggs
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 pint sour cream
• 1 cup raisins
• 1/3 cup chopped maraschino cherries
• 3 cups cooked long- or whole-grain rice (not instant)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. With an electric mixer, beat in eggs one at a time. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Pour into prepared dish and bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until center is set.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Misc-Desserts/Hotel-Rice-Pudding-1379#Q6tXPfzZMcdf6vRR.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.