We’ve given traditional sliders a change of pace makeover by substituting fork tender beef brisket for the usual mini burgers. Our flavorful oniony Pulled Brisket Sliders may be small in size but they’re big on taste.
Makes: 12 sliders
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 3 hr 30 min
• 1 (4-pound) fresh beef brisket
• 2 (10-1/2-ounce) cans onion soup
• 2 large onions, thinly sliced
• 12 slider rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large roasting pan with cooking spray.
2. Place brisket in pan, then pour onion soup over brisket. Top with onions.
3. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 3-1/2 to 4 hours, or until meat is fork-tender.
4. Place brisket on a cutting board and shred with 2 forks. Return to pan; mix well. Serve on slider rolls.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.