This ”no skillet required" easy personal portion version is a super way to make everyone's eggs all at once. Our mini Rise ‘n’ Shine Omelet Cups are sure to be a tasty hit, and the cook will love the all-in-one convenience.
Cooking Time: 20 min
• 5 eggs
• 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
• 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
• 1/4 cup sliced scallions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then spoon into prepared muffin cups.
3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until eggs are set. Serve immediately.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.