Roasted Acorn Squash drizzled with sweet maple syrup is the perfect autumn side dish. Enjoy our other savory squash recipes to take advantage of the tasty and healthy benefits of different types of winter squash.
Cooking Time: 50 min
What You'll Need:
• 1/3 cup vegetable oil
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 2 acorn squash, tops cut off, cut in half, seeds removed, cut into 2-inch chunks
• 1/4 cup maple syrup
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine oil, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add squash to oil mixture; toss to coat.
3. Place on rimmed baking sheets and bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until tender. Drizzle with maple syrup and serve.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Vegetables/Roasted-Acorn-Squash#yBqmL2PZpF2ZdU62.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.