Who wouldn’t enjoy a bubblin’ cheesy seafood casserole at the end of a long day? This easy Shrimp ‘n’ Cheddar Bake recipe tastes restaurant fancy, but it’s a cinch to do ourselves.
Cooking Time: 40 min
What You'll Need:
• 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of shrimp soup
• 1 cup milk
• 3 eggs, beaten
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 4 slices hearty white bread
• 4 slices (4 ounces) sharp Cheddar cheese
• 1 pound raw medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and tails removed
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, eggs, salt, and pepper; mix well.
3. Place 2 slices of bread in prepared casserole dish. Lay a slice of cheese on each, then half the shrimp. Repeat layers. Pour soup mixture over bread.
4. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until center is firm and puffy.
This makes for a perfect brunch or lunch along with a fresh-tasting crisp salad!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Casseroles/Shrimp-and-Cheddar-Bake#hmUuDddPOdWZ6tyV.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.