Slow Roasted Country Ribs get their German-inspired flavor from none other than sauerkraut. With an old world combo of tastes; that hearty dish is a true change of pace.
Cooking Time: 1 hr 45 min
What You'll Need:
• 1 (2-pound) package refrigerated sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
• 1 (3-pound) package pork country-style ribs
• 1 (1-ounce) envelope onion soup mix
• 1 onion, thinly sliced
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray .
2. Place sauerkraut in prepared baking dish. Place ribs over sauerkraut, sprinkle with onion soup mix, then top with onions. Cover with aluminum foil.
3. Bake 1-1/2 hours. Uncover and bake 15 additional minutes, or until ribs are tender. Serve with sauerkraut.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pork/Slow-Roasted-Country-Ribs#t6pc6QUemO1cIfWI.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.