All-American farm-raised catfish add a mild and mellow flair to our delicious and easy Veggie Fish Fillets. Colorful fresh veggies are sautéed to perfection and served atop the fish for a meal sure to lure your family to the table!
Cooking Time: 20 min
• 4 catfish fillets
• 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
• 1 teaspoon black pepper, divided
• 1/2 teaspoon paprika
• 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
• 2 zucchini, diced
• 2 summer squash, diced
• 1/2 cup chopped onion
• 3 garlic cloves, chopped
• 5 plum tomatoes, diced
• 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
• 1 tablespoon slivered fresh basil
1. Sprinkle catfish evenly with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, and paprika; set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, summer squash, onion, and garlic; cook 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, Italian seasoning, and remaining salt and pepper; continue cooking 4 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Remove to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
3. Add remaining oil to skillet and saute catfish 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork and is golden brown. Remove fish to a platter, top with vegetables, sprinkle with basil, and serve immediately.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Fish/Veggie-Fish-Fillets#JZbbSihSpVk7bTpm.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.