Our all-American Yankee Doodle Macaroni Casserole is packed with comfort. As a bring-along gift, a potluck meal or any easy weeknight supper, you just can’t go wrong.
Cooking Time: 45 min
• 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni
• 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
• 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimientos, drained
• 4 slices white bread, cut into small pieces
• 1 cup milk
• 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
• 3 eggs, beaten
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again.
3. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add macaroni and mix until well combined then spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until center is set.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.