FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Indiana's NewsCenter) -- A dog perished in a house fire on the city's north side Thursday night.
Officials believe a grease fire sparked the blaze that engulfed the back side of the home in the 8300 block of Hawk Spring Hill just before 6:30.
The residents made it out safely two firefighters received minor injuries.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.