FORT WAYNE, Ind. (21Alive) – Two children and two adults are safe Saturday night, after a fire broke out in the kitchen of their home.
It happened in the 4600 block of Smith Street just after 4 p.m. Saturday.
Upon arrival, firefighters found smoke coming from the back of the house as well as the attic.
The two adults and two children in the house were able to get out before crews arrived and extinguished the fire, which sparked in the kitchen.
No injuries were reported. The fire remains under investigation.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.