FORT WAYNE, Ind. (21Alive) -- Fort Wayne fire investigators believe they know what sparked a blaze that damaged a house in the 1100 block of Home Ave.
It was around 2 p.m. Friday when fire trucks were called. When they arrived they noticed smoke and flames coming out of the home. Officials on the scene say towels placed over a lamp started the fire which quickly spread.
There were no injuries.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.