WARSAW, Ind. (21Alive) -- Nine people were arrested Thursday by Warsaw Police on various drug-related charges.
Warsaw police noticed a suspicious vehicle at Lucerne Park around 5:30 p.m. on Thursday and made a traffic stop after traffic violations.
Police found Angelique Holmes, 25, was driving on a suspended license. Once the car was impounded and while inventory was being taken, officers found a white cooler containing marijuana, drug paraphernalia and multiple baggies of finished methamphetamine.
Police arrested the passenger of the vehicle, Coty Prater, 26, and charged him with dealing methamphetamine, dealing marijuana and possession of paraphernalia. Those charges were enhanced to a class B felony because they were at a city park.
Holmes was charged with possession of marijuana and driving while suspended.
Several other drug warrants were served by Warsaw police Thursday afternoon and seven other people were arrested on drug-related charges.
• Catherine Curtis, 68, of Warsaw, for dealing or manufacturing in a schedule I controlled substance.
• Zachary Kerr, 25, of Silver Lake, for dealing or manufacturing in a schedule V controlled substance.
• Michael Nelson, 26, of Silver Lake, for dealing or manufacturing in a schedule I or II narcotic drug, and theft.
• Mark Ogle, 29, of Warsaw, for possession of marijuana.
• Arthur Phagan, 64, of Warsaw, for possession of marijuana.
• Weston Souther, 40, of Warsaw, for possession of a schedule I or II narcotic drug.
• Daniel Trump, 35, of Warsaw, for possession of a counterfeit substance with intent to deal.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.