Healthy Living: Your Experts
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Northeast Indiana’s Premier Orthopaedic CenterOrtho NorthEast is northeast Indiana’s premier center for the complete range of orthopaedic care and home to our region’s most highly trained and experienced orthopaedic specialists. ONE areas of excellence cover the entire body, including bones, joints, back, neck, feet, hands, muscles, ligaments, tendons and nerves. We offer the latest diagnostic capabilities with an on-site MRI center. Our treatment options span the entire continuum, from conservative pain management to advanced surgical techniques. And, our convenient locations and caring staff offer the support patients need for successful rehabilitation.
To best serve our patients, ONE's services are organized by orthopaedic sub-specialties. Although they're housed together in the same offices, each division has a reputation for excellence that stands on its own. The specialties of ONE include:
Center for Pain Management
Cartilage Restoration Center
ONE has three convenient locations in Fort Wayne, as well as locations in Angola, Bluffton, Columbia City, Decatur, Huntington, Kendallville, North Manchester and Warsaw. For more information, visit our website at www.orthone.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to get an appointment at ONE?
- We make every effort to see patients as soon as possible, often the same day or following day. ONE’s groundbreaking Midlevel Day Clinic guarantees same day access for patients who need immediate attention, Monday through Friday. If you experience pain or injury, call us at 260-484-8551 or toll-free at 800-589-8551. We have convenient locations across northeast Indiana in Angola, Bluffton, Columbia City, Decatur, Huntington, Kendallville, North Manchester and Warsaw.
- What health problems and ages does ONE treat?
- Ortho NorthEast is the right choice for an orthopaedic injury or condition that occurs at any age. As the region’s oldest, largest and most highly skilled provider of orthopaedic care, ONE also offers the broadest range of services. ONE’s areas of expertise include: • Arthritis • Neck and back pain • Sports injuries • Joint replacement surgery • Spine surgery • Bone and joint surgery • Foot deformities • Hand problems • Fractures and sprains • Work-related injuries • Physical therapy and rehabilitation. ONE also leads the way by being the first to offer advanced minimally-invasive surgical procedures, such as eXtreme Lateral Interbody Fusion back surgery. And, as part of our full range of care, ONE has established the region’s only Cartilage Restoration Center, a center of excellence for advanced cartilage repair techniques.
- Where can I learn more about the doctors at ONE?
- At ONE, you’ll find our region’s most highly trained and experienced orthopaedic specialists. Our areas of excellence cover the entire body, including bones, joints, back, neck, feet, hands, muscles, ligaments, tendons and nerves. Visit our website at www.orthone.com to learn more about the ONE medical team.
- Do I need a referral from my family doctor, or can I call ONE directly?
- Whether you have a new injury or experience chronic pain, Ortho NorthEast has the top orthopaedic specialists, latest treatments and convenient locations to help you get back to the things you love. In most cases, no referral is needed, and you can count on ONE physicians and staff to closely coordinate your care with your primary physician to better manage your overall health.
- If I need surgery, does ONE require that I go to a certain hospital?
- The surgeons at ONE routinely perform surgeries at all regional hospitals, as well as at the ONE ambulatory surgical center. You may discuss any preferences with your doctor.