Healthy Living: Your Experts
Trok & Krider Dentistry
Hours of Operation
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday8 am - 5 pm
- Tuesday1 pm - 7 pm
- Friday8 am - 12 pm
Mercury Free, Cosmetic, Restorative Dentist, Fort Wayne, IN
Welcome to Trok and Krider Dentistry. We appreciate the opportunity to be a resource for your care.
Right now is the best time for you to seek dental care at Trok and Krider Dentistry. We have more knowledge and technology at our finger tips than any time in history. Your options for creating a smile that is more beautiful, functional, comfortable and healthy are endless.
We understand that you want to be healthy and that you are the best person to make your health decisions. Our role in this partnership is to listen to your desires, share the different ways these desires may be met, and use our skills to help achieve your goals.
We would be happy to listen to the concerns you have about your current dental health. We offer a Complimentary Consultation to give you time to share how dentistry could improve your life. Our time together is invaluable in developing your course of action.
We have been privileged to serve patients in Ft. Wayne, Columbia City, Warsaw, Roanoke, Huntington, Angola, and Van Wert.
To learn more about how we may help you, click here--www.trokandkrider.com. We look forward to meeting you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What services do you provide?
- Trok and Krider Dentistry provide exceptional dental care in the areas of Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry. We enjoy creating beautiful smiles with Invisalign Orthodontics, Bleaching, Porcelain Veneers, Crowns, Bridges and Mercury-Free White Fillings. We are extremely skilled and well trained in replacing missing teeth with Implants and Dentures. With advanced training in jaw joint disorders (TMJ or TMD), we offer our patients the unique opportunity to receive outstanding appliance therapy. Most people say goodbye to headaches with a properly fitted splint or appliance. The Hygienists at Trok and Krider Dentistry are an integral part of the team. They have developed a gentle touch and offer exceptional care when treating gum tissue problems.
- What can I expect on my first visit?
- During your first appointment, we focus on learning about you and your dental health. We begin the appointment by talking with you about your desires, concerns, and past dental experiences. After our conversation, we will complete a thorough examination to help us understand what may be necessary for you to reach your goals. Together, we can create a plan that will fulfill your needs for a lifetime of excellent dental health.
If you are experiencing a problem that you feel needs our immediate attention, we can schedule you for an emergency appointment to handle that need.
- Do you accept my insurance?
- Other than PHP (Physicians Health Plan) and Medicaid/Hoosier Health Wise, we are not aware of any insurance company that denies a patient the opportunity to utilize their benefit package in our office. We have chosen not to participate with any particular insurance company so that we can serve you better.
If you have questions about your dental insurance plan, please ask Patty when you call for an appointment.
- I am concerned about cost! How can I make my Dental Care affordable?
- The cost of fine, preventative dental care is a concern for most patients. Most people value the appearance and health of their teeth, and desire to have the best possible care. However, we understand that people must live within their budget. With our experience, you can trust that we will be attentive to all your concerns.
We offer many options to help you keep your care within your budget. We can stage your treatment over several months, or even years. We offer interest free financing for those who qualify. We would be happy to help you in any way that we can.
- Are you accepting new patients?
- Most Definitely! We always look forward to meeting new people.