Shanty Creek Resorts, Schuss Mountain Golf Course
Mancelona, MI 49659
Hours of Operation
- Sunday - Monday
- Wednesday - Saturday
Northern Michigan Golf EscapeAnnually named one of the top public courses in Michigan, Schuss Mountain Golf Course is a challenging course carved into Pure Michigan. Schuss Mountain delivers the challenge golfers seek throughout 6,922 yards of abundant wetlands, rolling hills, and wildlife.
Located 45 minutes northeast of Traverse City in Bellaire, Schuss Mountain G.C. is one of the four championship golf courses at Shanty Creek and is only steps away from 450+ lodging options, restaurants and other resort amenities.
Call us today at (800) 678-4111 or find us online at www.shantycreek.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is a cart included?
- Yes. Your cart is included with your round at Schuss Mountain G.C.
- What is the replay rate?
- Replay rounds on Schuss Mountain Golf Course are $36 per person.
- What are Schuss Mountain G.C.’s nearest lodging facilities?
- Since Schuss Mountain G.C. is located at Shanty Creek Resorts, golfers will have the ability to select from 450+ lodging options. Room types range from hotel guest rooms to condominiums and home rentals, which can be customized for your group. While staying at Shanty Creek Resorts, you can use the resorts’ shuttle service to explore Shanty Creek’s 4,500 acres.
- What does a non-golfer do at Shanty Creek Resorts?
- Golfers and non-golfers will enjoy all there is to do at the resort and surrounding area. Guests have access to 5 indoor and outdoor swimming pools, the resorts’ spa and fitness center, disc golf, bike rentals, playground and more. Or, take an adventure to see the surrounding area including shopping in our hometown of Bellaire or nearby Alden, Charlevoix or Traverse City, boating, paddling or relaxing in the Caribbean blue waters of Torch Lake, hiking the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, biking the Glacial Hills Pathway or taking in a pint at our local microbrewery, Short’s Brewing Company in Bellaire.