Shanty Creek Resorts, Summit Golf Course
Bellaire, MI 49615
Hours of Operation
- SundayAll day
- Tuesday-SaturdayAll day
Northern Michigan Golf EscapeShanty Creek Resorts’ original resort course, Summit G.C. is a William Diddel design and is one of northern Michigan’s golfing gems. Rolling gently across the hills of Antrim County, Summit G.C. is a long-time favorite among golfers who favor wide fairways and fast greens.
In an effort to make the game of golf more approachable and easier for beginners, Summit Golf Course also has added 8” cups to each hole on the course in addition to its traditional 4¼“cups. Par 3 tees have also been added to each hole on this course to speed up play if desired.
Located 45 minutes northeast of Traverse City in Bellaire, Summit G.C. is one of the four championship golf courses at Shanty Creek and is located just steps away from 450+ lodging options, restaurants and other resort amenities.
Call today at (800) 678-4111 or find us online at www.shantycreek.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the cart included?
- Yes. Your cart is included with your round at Summit Golf Course.
- What is the replay rate?
- Replay rounds on Summit Golf Course are $36 per person.
- What are Summit Golf Course’s nearest lodging facilities?
- Since Summit G.C. is located at Shanty Creek Resorts, golfers will have the ability to select from 450+ lodging options. Room types range from hotel guest rooms to condominiums and home rentals, which can be customized for your group. While staying at Shanty Creek Resorts, you can use the resorts’ shuttle service to explore Shanty Creek’s 4,500 acres.
- What does a non-golfer do at Shanty Creek Resorts?
- Golfers and non-golfers will enjoy all there is to do at the resort and surrounding area. Guests have access to 5 indoor and outdoor swimming pools, the resorts’ spa, fitness center, disc golf course and bike rentals. Or, take an adventure to see the surrounding area including shopping in our hometown of Bellaire or nearby Alden, Charlevoix or Traverse City, boating, paddling or relaxing in the Caribbean blue waters of Torch Lake, hiking the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, biking the Glacial Hills Pathway or taking in a pint at our local microbrewery, Short’s Brewing Company.