Physical Therapy Pain Management
Achieve Physical Therapy
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
Heal better and fasterDon't suffer with pain!! Get help today at Achieve Physical Therapy in Fort Wayne. If you have pain associated with arthritis, neck and back, shoulder, knew, joint or muscle pain, carpal tunnel, fibromyalgia, heel and foot pain, or has recently had join replacement. You can find relief from Achieve Physical Therapy. Ease your pain with FDA approved Cold Laser Therapy that can help reduce pain and stimulates healing. See for yourself, call Achieve Physical Therapy and schedule your treatment today at 260-489-9533 or stop by at 10315 Dawson's Creek Boulevard in Fort Wayne.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why outpatient physical therapy?
- The goal of outpatient physical therapy is the recovery of mobility and strength so you can return to work and the things you love. Each therapy session will usually include some hands-on manual therapy, posture training, exercise intervention, and injury prevention techniques. Outpatient physical therapy is a very effective way to learn about your condition, recover the use of the effected body part, and leave empowered with the knowledge & techniques necessary to avoid future injury.
- How do I get started with physical therapy?
- Call us to set an appointment with one of our experienced therapist. 260-489-9533. Or if you have script from your physician.
- What are your hours of operation and are you open on Saturday?
- Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday by appointment only.
We try to schedule your initial visit as a new patient during a time that the therapist has ample time to evaluate your specific complaints without being interrupted. Typically our busiest times of the day are in the late afternoons, therefore we try to avoid having your initial visit at this time. After your first visit we will be as accommodating as possible with your following appointments.
- What type of insurance do you take?
- We are in a network with most insurances. Feel free to contact us before your visit so that we may call your insurance company to verify your benefit information and get that info before we even get started. This information will be conveyed in writing up front to avoid any confusion.
- How long will I be there?
- All visits range from 60-75 minutes.
- How often will I come?
- This depends on your specific needs, your doctors referral, and your schedule.