Fort Wayne, IN 46808
Sales, Service and Rental:
Hours of Operation
- Mon, Tues, Thurs9:00AM - 8:00PM
- Wed, Fri, Sat9:00AM - 6:00PM
- Mon - Fri7:30AM - 6:30PM
- Sat8:00AM - 5:00PM
Are you shopping for or researching a new Toyota, Toyota Certified Used Vehicle or another quality used car, truck or SUV? Then you have stopped at the right place! Evans Toyota of Fort Wayne, Indiana has a large selection of new, Toyota certified used and used cars, trucks and SUVs to choose from. Evans Toyota is proud to serve not only the residents of Fort Wayne, but also those in the surrounding areas including Monroeville, Woodburn, New Haven and Grabill as well as Defiance and Celina, Ohio. Evans Toyota is easy to get to, no matter what part of Indiana or NW Ohio you are coming from!
We understand that free time is hard to come by, so we have redesigned our website to offer you a “virtual dealership” experience. Our website makes it easy to visit Evans Toyota from your home, office or anywhere else that you have access to the internet. While visiting our site you can browse our complete inventory, search for a specific make or model, find out what your trade is worth and even submit a credit application. If you have a question anytime you are visiting our website, our convenient chat function allows you to “talk” to one of Evans Toyota’s experienced staff immediately. Even if you already have a great car, truck or SUV from Evans Toyota, you can still visit our website to schedule service, search for or order parts, or find great Toyota accessories for any Toyota vehicle. Evans Toyota wants to make buying and owning a vehicle from us as easy and convenient as possible.
Evans Toyota is easy to find no matter where you are in the Fort Wayne area. For directions, simply visit our map and directions page and you can find out how to get here as well as our hours. Evans Toyota’s professional staff is ready to help you find the perfect Toyota car, truck or SUV to fit your budget and needs, or if you already own a great vehicle from us, help you maintain it so it runs like new.
Check out our rental department: Toyota Rent a Car allows you to rent a vehicle directly from your Toyota dealer. Evans Toyota features Toyota Rent a Car to give our customers quality replacement transportation for any reason from insurance or service replacement, long-term test drives and even for vacation travel. Toyota Rent a Car is offered in approximately 85% of Toyota dealerships and has a total fleet of over 24,000 vehicles. Evans Toyota is happy to be able to offer this service to both our current customers and those who may be visiting the Fort Wayne area. For more information click here.
Are you needing insurance? The Evans Insurance Network is your one stop insurance agency. When shopping for insurance most people do not know there are different types of agents they can work with. To get the best combination of price and value, choosing the right agent and type of agency can make a big difference and help save you money.
With an exclusive insurance agent, you only get the guidance of one company that sells one brand of insurance. With an independent insurance agent, you may get up to eight choices of insurance products. This is where the Evans Insurance Network excels. We offer multiple quotes by entering your data in one system to help find you the perfect match. Our easy to complete Insurance Quote Forms can save you time and money.
Evans Insurance Network represents multiple brands. Our software will compare coverage and prices to find the best possible value for your individual circumstances. Independent agents, in most cases, are vested members of your community. They are committed to doing business face-to-face and being your advocate in times of need. Evans Insurance Network is located adjacent to Evans Toyota, the prominent Toyota franchise in Fort Wayne. We have been here for more than 55 years and we plan to be here for 55 more! For more information click here and visit us online.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How often should I rotate my tires?
- Your tires should be rotated every 5,000 miles. Rotating your tires regularly will usually double your tire’s life, as long as your front end components are in good condition and your vehicle is kept in proper alignment. Since the front tires are the ones moving and turning, they will get the most wear. Neglecting to rotate tires is a major cause of premature tire wear. At Evans Toyota we also will check your brakes at the time of the tire rotation, also as well as performing a multi-point inspection.
- How often should I change my oil?
- Conventional oil changes are typically due at 5,000 miles, while full synthetic oil changes can last up to 10,000 miles or as recommended in your vehicles owners manual. Be sure to check your oil level occasionally between oil changes to ensure adequate oil level. As your oil gets put to the stress of heat, cold, and use, the lubricating properties breaks down. The oil will not be able to lubricate the engine components correctly, which causes premature engine wear and irreversible engine damage. Even oil that just sits in the engine coagulates and loses its lubricating ability.
- How often should I change my brake fluid?
- Many experts in the automotive field have the same opinion; “every two years”. While this is usually more than often enough for most driving habits, if you live in a climate where it can get extremely cold, the condensation forming on the inside of the metal fluid lines can be more of a problem than normal, requiring changing it more often. Also, anytime brake work is done, this a great time to flush the brake fluid.
- How often should I change my air filter?
- The importance of changing this filter is underrated. If your filter is clogged, your engine is working hard just to get the air it needs, resulting in a loss of power and poor fuel economy. This filter should be inspected every 15,000 miles. Based on your driving conditions it may need to be replaced at this same interval.
- What does it mean if my “check engine” or “service engine soon” lights come on?
- There are many reasons these lights can come on. There are many sensors and computerized components that manage your vehicle’s engine performance and emissions. When one of these fails, the “check engine” light is illuminated. Although your vehicle may seem to run fine, it is important to have the issue addressed to prevent long-term problems. There are over 200 different reasons this light can come on. A loose gas cap is probably the most common reason this light can illuminate.