Happy Tails Pet Grooming and Boarding
Fort Wayne, IN 46845
Hours of Operation
- Tuesday - Saturday8:00am - 5:30pm
- Sunday & Monday12:30 - 1:00pm &
6:00 - 6:30pm
- (pick up and drop off only)
Wednesday special $2.00 off grooming for CURRENT customers (cannot be combined with other special)
$15.00 off grooming FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY (cannot be combined with other special)
Happy Tails…”Where tails are wagging and pets are bragging”At Happy Tails, we offer grooming for all breeds of dogs and bathing and combing for all breeds of cats. We have shampoos for everything, including blueberry facial, oatmeal, medicated shampoo, flea & tick, de-shed, hypoallergenic and de-skunk. We can also paint nails, brush teeth, nail file, and take care of anal glands. Nail trimming is always FREE! Call us today at 637-0798 for pricing or to make an appointment or click here.
We offer boarding for cats, dogs, bunnies, ferrets and even birds. Our facility is temperature controlled and spacious. Our goal is to give each pet a unique experience unlike any other place in Fort Wayne! Boarding for cats includes food, litter box, bedding, toys and their own 2 story kitty condo. Boarding for dogs includes three walks a day and three group/individual plays at no extra charge. Dog boarding includes food, bedding, toys, nature walk upon request, and all size kennels to accommodate your pet. Grooming is available upon request during the stay.
Here at Happy Tails, we also offer Doggy Day Care. This popular service is for those with a busy lifestyle. Drop off your dog for a day of play and making friends! Doggy Day Care is also a great way to socialize new puppies. Call or stop in today to schedule Doggy Day Care for any day of the week. Click here for more information.
Allow the staff at Happy Tails to give your pet a tail wagging experience while you're away!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does your pet grooming cost?
- Our grooming costs depend on the breed and condition of the dog. Call 637-0798 for an estimate or click here.
- What does your grooming include?
- Our grooming includes ear cleaning, nail trimming, bath, brush out or haircut, pet cologne and a bow. Nail trims are always FREE and welcome anytime during business hours!
- What does boarding cost?
- Boarding costs vary depending on how many pets are staying with us. One dog is only $17 per day and 2 dogs in the same kennel is $33 per day.
- How often should I get my pet groomed or bathed?
- The general timing is anywhere from 5-6 weeks. It is also based on your personal preference of the length of your dog’s hair.
- Is there a shampoo that helps with my dog’s shedding or dry skin?
- Yes, we have a hypoallergenic de-shed shampoo. It helps promote a healthy coat while reducing the excess shedding. Oatmeal is commonly used for dry, itchy, and irritated skin. Our oatmeal shampoo is hypoallergenic and gently soothes the skin.