Pet Boarding and Grooming
Law’s Country Kennel
Roanoke, IN 46783
Mailing Address: PO Box 561
Roanoke, IN 46783
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday:8-11am and 2-5pm
- Saturday:8-11am only
- Sunday: 4-6pm only
- Closed Holidays
Pet Approved for Over Twenty Years!!Law’s Country Kennel is the premier boarding kennel of Fort Wayne, IN. Over twenty years of pet care service for Allen County and its surrounding areas has allowed it to create a team of pet care specialists that are consistent with providing exceptional care and an immaculate facility for your loved one. Experienced kenneling by Law’s Country Kennel is improved daily by professional, fun-loving staff that provides daily exercise and handling of your pet. Law’s also provides routine eating and sleeping schedules, and social activities for assistance with his or her adjustment. Trusting and respectful relationships are quickly established between our staff and customers. We empathize with our customers’ fears and concerns, and demonstrate this through daily achievement of our common goal that “Every Pet Leave Happy, Healthy and Clean!”
- Pick Up/Delivery - Law's offers a convenient shuttle service to and from the facility. When scheduling your reservation, request your pet to be picked up and/or dropped off at your home address.
Owner must be present at the time of pick up or delivery.
Pick Up: Mon-Fri. (7am-11am / 1:30pm / 5:00pm)
Drop Off: Mon-Fri. (7:30am-11:30am / 2pm-5:30pm)
- "Yard Play"-We can also provide your pet with a daily recess. The "Yard Play" option includes fifteen minutes in our spacious yard play area. This amenity provides play time and exercise with other pets that we feel are compatible. It also allows for bathroom possibilities and personal attention from our pet-loving employees.
- "Nature Walks"-Also available for our hairy friends is a twenty minute trek around an adjacent lake and over three acres of nicely manicured grounds. Not only will your pet appreciate being outside of his or her kennel space, but he/she will enjoy the loving attention from the staff member providing the walk.
- Bathing Services-This service which includes brushing out, shampooing, coat conditioning, nail trimming, ear cleaning and cologne can be scheduled for the day you plan on picking them up. Appointments for pets not being boarded can always be made by telephone.
- Professional Grooming-A full grooming service is also available. Grooming can be completed by our experienced groomers before departure, or by scheduling an appointment. Call for one today!
Quality kenneling is difficult to find, and we urge you to visit our website at www.lawscountrykennel.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
- "I am skeptical when it comes to leaving my pet with just anyone, especially at a boarding kennel. Without the relationship and trust established, I find it difficult to leave my pet with unfamiliar people."
- The staff at Law's Country Kennel has taken care of thousands of family pets. We have become knowledgeable with all types of breeds, and find humor in the scope of their personalities. After 20 years, the family owners and its staff continues to improve on providing candid relationships with our customers and loving relationships with their pets. By understanding the importance of quality care our boarders and their pets demand, Law's Country Kennel has, and always will be Northeast Indiana's finest!!
- "I feel terrible for leaving my pet at the kennel. I desperately miss him and am worried he will be lonely and feel abandoned."
- At Law's Country Kennel, personal attention is consistently given to your pet. We provide your pet with plenty of caring staff members, and interaction between your pet and our staff is frequent. Every pet is aware of our staff's constant presence, and our staff members are always attentive to the needs of each boarder. Each pet's needs are quickly understood, they are acknowledged by their name, and handled daily to help assist their adjustment. Please feel free to call us anytime to see how you pet is doing.
- "I am afraid that my pet will not be comfortable, and will not sleep while we are away."
- Law's Country Kennel does an excellent job of providing your pet with a safe and comfortable "Home Away from Home" . We recommend bringing anything that has the familiar smells of home on it. Popular items include washable beds, bedding, a t-shirt, and/or a couple of toys. Also, feel free to pick up a box of your pet's favorite treats. We would be happy to hand them out to him or her. Also creating comfort ability to our boarders is the climate controlled buildings and our spacious kennel runs. Your pet at Law's Country Kennel has the ability to sprawl out, and allow our fully heated and air conditioned facility to provide it with a comfortable sleeping environment. Law's Country Kennel is a very active and social environment during the day. Its boarders have no trouble taking both naps after lunch, and receiving quality sleep at night. Before leaving at night, night lights are left on and classical music is left playing for a more relaxed atmosphere.
- "I don't like the idea of my pet being in a "cage" for such a long period of time, and only getting out once or twice a day."
- Unlike cages at other facilities, our kennel runs provide plenty of room for you pet. Each boarder has their own personal indoor and outdoor space with open access to their outdoor run eight hours a day. If that room and independence is not enough, Law's Country Kennel also provides "Yard Play" and "Nature Walks". Either of these are bound to produce the feeling of freedom for you pet. "Yard Play" allows each boarder a ten to fifteen minute release into our play area. It offers a chance for your pet to "make friends" with compatible pets, interact with our employees, and get some exercise. Another option, "Nature Walks", consist of a 15 to 20 minute walk out away from the kennel and around our 3 acre lake. This option is a total escape from the facility, and has proven to be very beneficial for our boarders. Both of these options and the personal attention they provide help keep your pet free from the feeling of constraint.
- "My pet is either fearful of other dogs or aggressive towards them. How do you address this?"
- At home your pet may rarely be in contact with other dogs, and may feel intimidated when kenneling. Having their own indoor and outdoor kennel space not only keeps them comfortable, but helps prevent them from being in direct contact with others. However, if you would like us to attempt some socialization time, we do an excellent job. Introducing an introverted pet to groups of others can be a process. Attendants may have to personally interact with your pet before pairing him or her with either one pet or a small group of pets. Our attendants coordinate and closely monitor small groups of dogs that are similar in size, demeanor, and/or breed.