Ossian, Ind. (www.incnow.tv) - A business with a 49-year history in Ossian catches fire.
Ossian Furniture owner Kevin Smith received a call from his alarm company at 10 Thursday night.
Crews arrived to find smoke coming from the eaves.
The fire was put out in 25 minutes and flames were contained above the ceiling, in the front of the store.
The cause of the fire has been ruled electrical.
Smith hopes to re-open next week.
The business sustained about $250,000 in damage.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.