FORT WAYNE, Ind. (21Alive) -- Tickets prices for the 2013 Hotel Fitness Championship at Sycamore Hills Golf Club on Aug. 26-Sept. 1 will increase $5 at the gate. Advanced ticket sales and online sales the week of the tournament will not incur the $5 fee, the hosting Western Golf Association has announced.
“We encourage all spectators to purchase tickets online and print their e-tickets at home,” said Duke Butler IV, tournament director, on behalf of the WGA. “This will not only save fans money, but it will also improve the spectator experience by expediting the admission process. We want to get spectators to the tournament and on the golf course to cheer on our professionals more quickly.”
The following Any Day Ticket options may be purchased in advance at http://www.hotelfitnesschampionship.com or at the gate:
- Any Day Championship Round Ticket ($25 or $30 at the gate): Good any one day of your choice, Aug. 29-Sept. 1
- Upgraded Any Day Championship Round Ticket ($50 or $55 at the gate): Good any one day of your choice, Aug. 29–Sept. 1. Includes access to a hospitality venue on the golf course with upgraded food and beverage options and private seating areas.
Practice round options include:
- Any Day Practice Round Ticket ($10 or $15 at the gate): Good any one day of your choice, Aug. 26-28
- Upgraded Any Day Practice Round ticket ($20 or $25 at the gate): Good any one day of your choice, Aug. 26-28. Includes access to a hospitality venue on the golf course with upgraded food and beverage options and private seating areas.
Patrons also have two options for purchasing weekly tickets that include grounds access:
- Weekly Ticket ($65 or $70 at the gate): Includes one ticket each day (Aug. 26-Sept. 1)
- Upgraded Weekly Ticket ($115 or $120 at the gate): Includes one ticket each day (Aug. 26-Sept. 1) and access to a hospitality venue on the golf course with upgraded food and beverage options and private seating areas.
The Hotel Fitness Championship is one of four newly created Web.com Tour Finals events for 2013 that will determine the 50 players who earn cards for the 2013-14 PGA TOUR season under the TOUR's enhanced qualifying system.
Players who are eligible for the Hotel Fitness Championship include the top-75 money winners on the Web.com Tour at the conclusion of the Regular Season; players who finish 126-200 on the PGA TOUR's FedExCup points list at the end of the TOUR’s Regular Season; and, any non-members who earn enough points to place them among 126-200 on the FedExCup points list at the end of the Regular Season.
All proceeds from the 2013 Hotel Fitness Championship will benefit the Evans Scholars Foundation, which awards full tuition and housing college scholarships to caddies from modest means, as well as Fort Wayne charities.
All patrons will have access to free parking at the tournament.
To purchase tickets, visit http://www.hotelfitnesschampionship.com/ or contact Sally White at (224) 260-3786 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about the WGA and the Evans Scholars Foundation, visit www.wgaesf.org.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.