NORTH WEBSTER, Ind. (www.incnow.tv) - An investigation into a purported trash fire that severely burned a Warsaw turns out to be a meth lab explosion, police say.
Toby Jackson, 31, was treated for received second- and third-degree burns Wednesday. Jackson told police he poured gasoline on a trash fire, and the pile exploded.
Kosciusko County Sheriff's Department found evidence of a meth lab in a rural area near North Webster.
Jackson was last listed in serious condition at a Fort Wayne hospital.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.