Fort Wayne, Ind. (Indiana’s NewsCenter) - Investigators are still looking into what sparked a blaze at the Chung King Chinese restaurant on North Anthony Boulevard Sunday night.
It took crews about 14 minutes to put out that fire, which they say started in the dining room.
No one was hurt.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.