Fort Wayne, Ind. (Indiana’s NewsCenter) – Fort Wayne fire crews worked to contain a house fire in 400 block West Maplegrove Avenue.
Emergency crews completely closed off the street while fire crews worked to contain the fire.
Raymond Krider told investigators he was sitting in his fort room when he felt heat on the back of his neck, he then turned around to see the back of his home on fire.
INC Video Journalist Bob Johnston reported from the scene that the fire melted the siding of a neighboring home.
The fire reportedly started in the rear of the home. Everyone got out of the house in time, and there were no injuries.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.