FORT WAYNE, Ind. (21Alive) -- Fire crews were called to a fire at a home in the 2500 block of Wildcat Cover just after 7 p.m. Thursday night.
As they arrived, smoke could be seen billowing out of the basement. Officers stretched a line into the basement and were able to put out the blaze in about 10 minutes. No one was hurt in the fire.
Investigators say it sparked as one of the occupants was using spray paint. The water heater kicked on and ignited the paint fumes.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.