Angola, IN (Indiana’s NewsCenter) - A trailer home on Jimmerson Lake went up in flames Tuesday.
The Angola Fire Department was first on the scene and found heavy smoke coming from the residence.
EMS treated one man for smoke inhalation.
Damages were confined to the back bedroom. Heavy heat and smoke damage was found throughout the entire house.
Officials determined the fire was electrical and accidental.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.