Fort Wayne, Ind. (Indiana’s NewsCenter) – Financial Institution Fifth Third Bank drove its 40-foot “eBus” to Fort Wayne on Friday looking to help empower residents with free financial education.
The mobile classroom provides credit counseling, financial literacy, homeownership assistance, foreclosure prevention and access to banking products and services directly to where people live and work.
The eBus is Internet-equipped with 14 computer terminals for instructor-led or self-directed education. Visitors to the eBus will be able to:
• Request a free credit report and review it onboard.
• Receive a free consultation on loss mitigation and foreclosure prevention.
• Receive a free personalized evaluation of finances.
• Speak with non-profit organizations that provide housing, money management and business advice.
• Browse free multi-lingual, self-directed programs on homeownership and credit counseling.
• Obtain money management and budgeting information.
• Get access to a wide range of banking products and services.
• Access resources provided by community partners.
The eBus can be located at the following locations.
Friday, June 15
12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Fifth Third Lending Center
208 E. Pettit Avenue, Fort Wayne, IN
Saturday, June 16
11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Renaissance Pointe YMCA
2323 Bowser Avenue, Fort Wayne, IN
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.